Board of Directors
Our board of directors includes four non-executives and two executives. The board is responsible for:
- appointing the Responsible Individual (RI);
- ensuring the RI receives appropriate support and training;
- approving the strategy, plan and structure for the organisation;
- maintaining financial oversight of PfP; and
- monitoring the performance of PfP in delivering the services and outcomes set out in its Statement of Purpose.
The four non-executive members of the Board include the founder and Chairman, the Company Secretary and two other non-executives who will each visit the Centre and attend the Quality Panel (including one with over a decade of experience on the board of a successful Welsh social care organisation).
Contact details for the board members are provided to staff in the Whistleblowing procedure.
The two executive directors are firstly, Lauren Lincez, the Responsible Individual and Service Director (combined role) and secondly, Peter Max, the Development Director.
Organisational Management Team
The Organisational Management Team is led by two executive directors with the support of two officers:
- Service Director & Responsible Individual – Lauren Lincez
- Development Director – Peter Max (part-time)
- Operations Lead – Gareth Morgan
- HR Officer – Wendy Edwards
As Service Director, Lauren leads the management team, serves as the lead safeguarding officer for PfP and is responsible for monitoring PfP’s delivery of its objectives and outcomes and the continuing improvement of our service model.
As Responsible Individual, Lauren oversees the management and quality of services, ensures the adequacy of resources and reports on the quality of care to the Quality Panel.
Lauren is an experienced Social Worker with a background in child safeguarding and in undertaking parenting assessments for families in care proceedings.
As Development Director, Peter supports Lauren as well as having director-level oversight of the support functions that provides a platform for the delivery of our services including operations, commissioning, legal, business & property, development, finance, marketing and communications. Peter has been a Managing Director and Responsible Individual for a Welsh care home group supporting adults with complex needs.
As Operations Lead, Gareth is our Health and Safety Lead Officer, serves as PfP’s data protection officer and oversees the effective use of suppliers in areas such as health and safety, fire safety, legionella, servicing, maintenance, utilities and IT.
As HR Officer, Wendy takes the lead on HR-related matters within PfP including the effective recruitment of staff and support for Service Managers in supporting the retention, development and wellbeing of the staff team.
Centre Multi-Disciplinary Team
Ty Seren’s internal MDT comprises of the Service Manager, Deputy Manager, Health Visitor, Social Worker and Parenting Assessment Coordinator.
There will be an MDT meeting weekly to review the:
- Performance of the centre and its quality of service.
- Progress of each family. This ensures that any safeguarding issues related to the child or family are robustly managed and that the family are provided with the right levels of support as the placement progresses, enabling the best chance of positive change.
There are a variety of direct staffing roles within the centre including Senior Family Support Workers and Family Support Workers.